July 5, 2016 10:37 am
Added to the fleet.
ROAVR will shortly be taking delivery of our new heavy lifter. This will be to our knowledge the only heavy lift rig permanently based in the north of Scotland. This rig will enable our clients to lift cameras such as the Alexa Mini, RED series, Sony FS5 and a range of DSLR’s. Located in Inverness ROAVR will be able to deploy this capability with a complete support package anywhere in northern Scotland. The aircraft will be backed up by a skilled time served pilot and camera operator, full service vehicle and off road access site capability.
Our teams are completely self sufficient leaving you to concentrate on your production.
- Redundant systems allow flight with rotor failure protecting your camera at all times
- Redundant batteries system mitigating against power failure
- Ability to fly up to 10 minutes at max payload
- A stabilised gimbal capable of flying cameras systems up to 4kgs
- Full spares and backup allowing for continued shooting in the event of part failure
- Full FIZ (focus, iris, zoom) control on some camera / lens combinations
- Full HD downlink with 300m range
- Capability for ground gimbal use to add value to your shoot
Tags: alexa mini, drone, Drone Scotland, drone video scotland, red epic
This post was written by roavr