ROAVR provides inspection and promotional services to a variety of industries such as oil and gas, chemical, utility, facilities management, emergency services, construction and emergency inspection.
ROAVR can supply an inspection team to site who will work with your engineers to collect the data you need using unmanned aircraft fitted with high quality sensor payloads such as EO and IR.
ROAVR has strategic partnerships with RICS qualified surveyors and can provide detailed reports in-house if required.
ROAVR has completed numerous structural inspections and have extensive experience of carrying out surveys such as building roofs, ducting, gantry, walkways, oil rigs, chimneys and towers.
Our highly trained pilots and ground crew all have the required safety passports backed by an expert health and safety and consultancy team.
At ROAVR we realise specific sectors have specific needs which is why build solid relationships to best understand specific sector challenges.
ROAVR has worked with Wingas, RWE N Power, Diamond Offshore and many more.
- High quality data when you need it months before planned outages
- Experienced and highly capable staff backed by robust safe systems of work
- No down time, asset stays operational during the inspection
- Minimal health and safety issues, battery operated lightweight UAV’s
- Emergency response service – deploy at short notice to our asset
- Work with your staff to gain the information you need
- Fewer setup costs
- Minimise site visits
- Real time assessment